Meal Time in Holbox is no problem, as is the wide range of restaurants, from traditional to modern.
One of the oldest restaurants on the island is Zarabanda, one block from the main square.
Small restaurant, decorated with exquisite Caribbean taste and personal attention by its owners, has the mission to serve fresh food every day which gives outstanding homemade taste.
Traditional, with or without chili
- Toast green plantain stuffed with seafood
Green shell plantain stuffed with minced seafood ...
- My primary hash
Fishcake in bechamel sauce , breaded and fried
- Salad with seafood
Mixed lettuce, shrimp, and fruit ...
- Fish Ceviche
The traditional Holbox
- Mixed Ceviche
Octopus, shrimp and fish
- Cream corn and seafood
- Lobster Cream
- Crostino roe smooth
Holbox for the world
- Zarabanda Nachos
Chips, cheese ball, bean and shrimp
- Fish Fillet
- Delicate overflow snapper fillets in beer batter of rice flour
With its hot sauce
- Fish Fillet
Bed of potatoes and tomato sauce in juice
- Caribbean Fish Fillet
In coconut and passion fruit sauce
- loin mere " Al habanero "
Delicate cut grouper sautéed with red onion.
And habanero chile
- Market of grouper Tikin xik
Happy Chef style to my friend Cary
- Fish fillet with mojo criollo
Garlic, onion , tomato , oregano , cumin , on bed
- Fish fillet with garlic
Garlic, guajillo chile , olive oil and white wine, trim
White rice and salad
- Fillet fish curry Rovika
With the secret recipe
- Fish fillet deviled
Garnish with white rice , fried plantains ...
- Fish fillet in white sauce
Garrison grilled vegetables ...
- Breaded Fish
Garnish rice and salad ...
- Rice with seafood 45 min.
- Varadero Lobster
Medallions of lobster in tomato sauce, rum and much
Cuban flavor, accompanied by white rice and beans from the pot
- Lobster medallion "Black Butter "
For the gourmets
- Grilled lobster
In its shell
- Lobster Thermidor
In its version holboxeña
- Enchilado shrimp
In tomato sauce with a touch of cumin and oregano,
Served with white beans rice cooker
- Shrimp with garlic sauce
Garnish with white rice , beans and salad
- Grilled Octopus
- Mexican Octopus
Tomato, green pepper, onion and garlic
On a bed of sweet potato frosting
- Casserole of seafood
With our seas seafood
- Rice with chicken Cuba 45 min.
For mamacitas and daddies ...
- Chicken breast in passion fruit sauce
With the taste of passion, accompanied by mashed
- Chicken breast in peanut sauce
- Vaca Frita
Meat and fried shredded beef, garnished with sour orange
Onion and garlic , accompanied by white rice and salad
Served with grilled baked potatoes , salad and beans
- Pork chop with mustard and honey
Served with mashed plantains and salad
From countryside solferinense
- Spaghetti " Fruit of the field "
Tomato , zucchini , mushrooms , broccoli ...
- Spaghetti the " Pomodoro fresh"
Fresh tomato , basil , olive oil
- Tricolor salad
Mix lettuce , tomato , carrot, ...
- Crostino tomato
Olive oil tomato, garlic and basil, ...
- Regional fruit salad
Honey and Seed ...
- Mix of grilled vegetables
Colored peppers , potatoes , squash , tomatoes , zucchini
Carrot oil, sesame ...
- Passion Foam
- Regional fruit Ice Cream
- Temptation Banana
- Lavender custard
- American Coffee
- Sta Rita 120 Sauvignon Blanc (Chile )
- Chardonnay - Semillon Montevina ( Mexico )
- Yellow Tail Chardonnay ( Australia )
- Cabernet Sauvignon L.A. Cetto ( Mexico )
- Merlot Casillero del Diablo (Chile )
- Mission St. Thomas ( Mexico )
- LA Cetto Zinfandel Blanc ( Mexico )
- V. Casa Madero ( Mexico )
- Peñalba Cava López ( Spain )
- Champbrule Brut ( Mexico )
- Holbox Mojito
- Red Eye
- Pina Colada
- Tequila sunrise
- Rum Punch
- Sex on the beach
- Blue Hawaiian
- Russian black
- Russian White
- Long island ice tea
- Blody Mary
- 1800 Añejo
- Don Julio Reposado
- Old Herradura Reposado
- Jetty white
- Reposado Kid
- Jack Daniels
- Black label
- J & B
- Havana Club 7 years
- Havana Club 3 years
- Bacardi old
- Bacardi white
- Captain Morgan
- Ron Malibu
- Clear Special Model
- Special Model Dark
- Coca -Cola
- Diet Coke
- Mineralized Water
- Bottled Water
Fishing with Chef and eat the fish in the restaurant!
" The worst day fishing is better than any other day "
- Light breakfast in Restaurant Zarabanda 8:00 a.m.
- Departure 8:30 am Pier San Telmo
- sail 3 miles northeast to fondearnos versus " Punta mosquito" unique setting for its clear waters where we fish , grouper, haddock , snapper, elms , cananes and countless species in the region
- Landing " Punta mosquito" walking its beautiful beaches where we can view pelicans, flamingos , cormorants ...
our captain wil prepare ceviche ...
- 12: pm return to Holbox for a break.
- 8: pm each species obtained will be prepared in a special way for you
- $ 350 dollars for 4 persons
- Light breakfast in Restaurant Zarabanda 7:30 a.m.
- Departure 8:00 am Pier San Telmo
- sail northwest for 15 miles off Cape Catoche locate where we fish with trawl or trolling rods , jacks, crowned , barracudas , snappers , negrillos cobia , wahoo ... We will watch dolphins, manta stripes , turtles, etc ...
- Landing "Cabo Catoche " where we will enjoy a fresh ceviche ...
4pm return to Holbox
- 8pm you waited long tablecloths, where each species obtained will be prepared in a special way for you
- $ 600.00 dollars up to 4 people
The taste for fishing and passion for Happy Chef kitchen will make this an unforgettable experience where you can delight in your own fishing
During fishing we.
- Water, soft drinks and snack.
- Excludes alcoholic beverages
- We have boats of 22-30 feet and statutorily appointed captains and sailors experienced
Menu as fishing
- Ceviche de corvina
- Timbal snapper
- croquettes bonefish
- lobster salad
- Octopus Sushi
- saw Marinade
- steak red pepper crusted tuna sesame
- Mero Tikin Xic
- Esmedregal a creamy curry
- Papillote pollock
- brown butter lobster
At appreciable orders Chef Felix Diaz Rubio
Sous chef Huziel Mazaba Hit
Cel 9841331097 - 9841069665
Open from 2:00 pm to 11:00 pm
*We closed on Tuesdays
Photo Gallery Zarabanda Restaurant